So far, I’ve gotten a Yakko bendable figurine and a mix CD of various Christmas songs from one friend. Now’s your chance to give me a Christmas or birthday(Jan 6) present too, if you so choose. How? Oh, I can think of a few ways…
- Also, there are the Amazon.com ads around the page. Use a faster shipping method to ensure it gets to you before Christmas. If you have get-togethers after Christmas like I do, there might still be time to use super-saver shipping. These affiliate links help support the comic.
- Same with the Project Wonderful ads. If you want to advertise something good, you’re welcome to bid for the advertising space by clicking the link below the ad. All proceeds from the advertising space are used to promote the comic even more. I plan on putting out more ads than usual in January.
- Speaking of promoting the site, that’s another gift I’d highly appreciate! You can use the Share button underneath a comic to promote it on sites like Digg and StumbleUpon, you can mention the Kenny Chronicles on Twitter or Facebook, or get even more creative! I’ve gotten visits thanks to Kenny Chronicles pages being made on TV Tropes and WikiFur. What other sites do I need a presence on? Either make an entry on that site, or let me know if I need to have an official entry somewhere. I’m already on Belfry comics and the sites listed underneath my Twitter widget.
- On Second Life? Kenny Panache will gladly accept gifts of Linden dollars, fun objects, useful scripts(I enjoy building stuff) or cool landmarks(my profile picks show where I frequent already). I already have lots of the common freebies, but I’m still building my inventory.
- Also, fan art makes for a nice gift this time of year!